GEC Members Only (restricted/closed) Dressage Competition
Time & Location
About the Event
GEC Members Only (Restricted/Closed) Dressage Competition
Thank you to our sponsors Horseland Dural and CopRice Feeds.
Prep C (2013) walk & trot only
Prep E (2015) walk & trot only
Prelim 1A (2019)
Prelim 1B (2019)
Prelim 1C (2019)
Novice 2A (2019)
Novice 2B (2019)
Elementary 3A (2019)
This competition will be run according to EA Dressage Rules effective 1 January 2020
Neither the Organising Committee of any competition to which these rules apply nor the EA accepts any liability for any accident, damage, injury or illness to horses, owners, riders, grounds, spectators or any other person or property whatsoever.
Entry in all classes requires that the rider be a current GEC member.
Dress – Club T-shirt or Plain Polo Shirt, light coloured jodhpurs. Plaiting and jackets not required.
Callers are allowed for all tests.
Cost of entry per class: $30.
All entries must be done on NOMINATE closing Sunday 12th July.
Notes for Entry
- We will be following COVID safety precautions as directed by NSW Health, ENSW and DNSW. Therefore if you enter 2 classes then your tests will be close together so as to reduce time spent waiting around. - DO NOT ATTEND IF YOU ARE FEELING UNWELL.
- We will be using the Nominate Scoreboard system so your test papers will be emailed to you. No need to wait around for your test papers.
- Bridle Number is encouraged
- Maximum two tests per horse and rider combination. Can be at 2 consecutive levels.
- ONE horse per rider and strictly NO stallions
Due to COVID restrictions canteen will only be serving drinks and pre-packed snacks. Social distancing to be adhered to at all times.
All parking on the GEC grounds.
First test at 9.00am
STRICTLY NO DOGS ALLOWED.